Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Victory Motorcycle Club National Meet

This last weekend we went to Lewiston for the National Meet of The Victory Motorcycle Club. It was a great time with lots to do. There were some great rides in the area and fun stuff to watch just hanging around the Hotel

I went up Rattlesnake Grade with some friends and got my first ever major spook on the bike. The corners are so much fun and we were riding at a brisk pace and dragging the running boards in a corner when I hit a good sized bump and picked the rear wheel up for a second. That spooked me a bit and I settled down. The road is so much fun because you don't have to exceed the speed limit at all. Just don't slow down for the corners. LOL

I stopped at Palouse Falls and got a few pictures. It is a beautiful place.

We had the dogs with us and got a couple of pictures of them hanging out on the bike, wanting to go for a ride.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the event.
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment