Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost ready!

10 days and counting until we leave.

Lori got a new bag for the sissy bar on her bike and it has tons of room. It is made by Tourmaster and seems very solidly built.We should not have a problem with packing everything we will need.

Yesterday morning I started the bike up to go to work and gas started leaking down the right side of the motor. I shut it off and looked, but could not see where it was coming from. I restarted it and ... No more leak and has not leaked since.  This is a known problem with the 2007 V-Star 1300's. It comes from the injector area.
I ordered a couple of new seals and will get them installed before we go. I can't have fuel leaks on the road.

I am starting to get excited for the trip!
Link to the trip;   
http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/share/281409

No comments:

Post a Comment